I am so happy to report that I have recovered from the dramatic week-end bout of mastitis (yes- it is very rare in non-lactating women). Although I have to admit there is something kind of cool about hallucinations (from my high fever), I am sooooo happy to be able to open my eyes without shooting pain and all the associated body aches, headaches, backaches, etc (especially the CRAZY pain in the unnamed associated body part).
Even though I already knew that I was married to the kindest, bestest and most competent man on earth, I am amazed at how well Scott takes care of me and our family. Now that we are sure I will live, there appears to be relatively little collateral damage (to the house, kids, schedule, etc). I am just so happy......Scott threatened to slap me out of my giddyness, it kind of scares him....for everything! Funny what perspective comes from our trials. Have I said how happy I am to feel better?
And... thank you for all for your concerns and well wishes.
3 comments:
Erin, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I had heard you were sick but had no idea how bad it was.
I wish I would have come over to watch your hallicunations and giddyness.
Ouch. Ouch. I can only think ouch. I'm so sorry! Man, I'm cringing for you. How have you been feeling aside from all that?
Post a Comment