Friday, August 13, 2010

Photo Shoot at the old tire graveyard

My bestest friend Sara came with her fancy camera. . . so we found an interesting spot to play around with some family photos. I really love how some of them turned out.
THE END

6 comments:

Christy Jones said...

Cute pictures of your family. Love all the curly hair!!

Kim said...

Cute pics! Love the family one at the end!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

What a cool spot. Glad you were able to get some family pictures this summer!

Anonymous said...

LoVe the location! where is it? I really like the ones within the tires!

Cute kiddos!

Jessica said...

ERIN!!! I don't even know how I found your blog--a random click on someone else's random blog. I don't know if you even get comments anymore but it's so great to see you! FOUR kids! Wow! I think it has been ten years since I last saw you! Where are you living? What is new?
xoxox
Jessica Weiss Davis
www.jesstheca.blogspot.com

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/gejala-ciri-dan-penyebab-usus-buntu