
I grew up blond-- very blond at first and then slowly evolving into mousey brown (gaining strong motivation to color my hair). Except for a few necessary, temporary, stints with red hair (party party), I have remained blond until very recently when I decided to take the plunge into dark brown. Blonds may technically have more fun, but brunettes are considered more interesting (so we are told). I am still trying to decide if there is a real difference and which is more compelling......
3 comments:
you can do what i do--blond in the spring and summer, dark in fall and winter. then you can have the best of both worlds!
you may be wondering what i'm talking about, because i skipped the dark this year. maybe blond is my calling (or my future?!?!).
it is, however, a very excellent drawing. way to go eliza!
That is a great idea (best of both worlds) How do you handle both ID....my sister (natural brunette) wants we to go back to 'my own color' hahaha
Post a Comment