Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ODE to Scottie

Today is Scott's 30-something birthday.

To know him is to love him. Just to see him smile makes my life worthwhile. To know him is to love him and I do.
OK OK so that wasn't original and it is better set to music.  Thank you Phil Spector...Here are the Teddy Bears singing in 1958 




I prefer the version by Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, and Emmy Lou Harris...but I hear Amy Winehouse has a pretty good version too.....

I actually wrote a poem for Scott for his birthday a few years ago and he wasn't all that impressed, so now he just gets my sentiments through music lyrics.....

However, the point remains that anyone who ever really knows Scott really loves him (the key is to actually get to know him, you might have to beg him). He is the kindest, most thoughtful, considerate, loyal, supportive, creative, funny, amazing person on this planet.. .and you would think so too, if you knew him.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVERMAN

1 comment:

heidizinha said...

Happy Birthday Scott! It's my sis-in-law's birthday too. Hope it was awesome!