
I was at work and missed the whole thing but apparently, it was just old hat. Just another day in the life... and after the great countdown ("how many more days..." for the last 3 months) I expected a little more drama. I guess I should be counting my lucky stars, but it just feels like she is too grown up for my good.






What we have been able to gleen from her cryptic recounting of her school experience so far is that she really likes her class, her teacher, recess, and she is making friends. She certainly likes to go to school and so that is good. Every once in a while she will tell us a story that makes us chuckle. Eliza came in one night and said incredulously " Mrs George doesn't think that we know our ABC's!" so I asked her why she thought that and she responded "she told us that we would be learning our ABC's today!, but we already know our ABC's!" Silly Mrs. George I guess....
1 comment:
Jack started kindergarten last week too. I can't believe he's old enough to go to school. He loves it. I miss him every single day. Something about knowing that he'll never again be solely in my care, I guess. They grow up too fast.
Congrats on the news at your house...exciting times!
Post a Comment