We are so grateful to have little Nae with us in our family. She is a joyful creature and helps me to remember what this life is all about
.


She was able to wear a beautiful blessing dress, handmade from South Africa. Grandma Joyce had to make some significant changes for it to fit her, but she was so beautiful.



It was, of course a great excuse to EAT. YUMMY. YUMMY. food. And you can see there was plenty of it.


Eliza really enjoyed the strawberries. . . . . . . .


Luc loved the rain. . .an excuse to wear his raincoat and splash in puddles...

It meant a lot to us to have so many of the people we love come to be with us.
...Naomi has a budding relationship with Aunt Jill....

Grandpa Dave and cousin Hazel

We done wore out the daddy (chef) and the little boy (pro snail sleuth)....
The circle of life weekend, with my grandmother's funeral and Naomi's blessing, reminded me of the meaningful relationships in my life. Despite the (hopefully) occasional madness that can be associated with families and family gatherings, I am grateful for enduring family relationships and the connections that I have with so many really interesting and good people.

4 comments:
She is a really beautiful baby! family is nice to have for support!
Wow what a busy month. What a beautiful dress and family. Congrats!
I hope you guys get a chance to breathe this month! I love Naomi's dress, and all the pics of her in it. She is adorable!
So sorry about the passing of your grandmother.Naomi looks beautiful in her gown. I love your nickname "Nae" for her.
Post a Comment