

She was a character!! She infused life with drama and fun. She is the one that taught me to love sports, to appreciate a good party and that I should never feel sorry for myself. She had a stubborn testimony of the gospel and was interested in her family above all else.I never thought that the time would come when she would not be orchestrating her famous (or maybe infamous) St. Patrick's Day parties and grinning over a Bunco table, with mounds of her famous chocolate chip cookies and laughing about something a little off-- not quite appropriate (BH, 'toots', or heaven forbid . . .).
She wrote her whole funeral and so she had us laughing till the very end. Life will be less interesting without you. We miss you Granny B. 
2 comments:
Sorry to hear of her passing away!!She sounds like she was a great woman and grandma!!
So sorry about Grandma Farley,
I remember meeting her a looooooooooooooong time ago. I remember her as a forthright woman.
Post a Comment