Monday, November 9, 2009

signs signs everywhere are signs

We have been enjoying E's new found skills. . . you just never know when you will see her instructions or thoughts literally spelled out for you to read. . . several times I ran into these little gifts and almost couldn't contain my laughter. . . i thought it was time to share . . .
yes this says "notoelitepapr inmom8dads bathrom"
"lidlekids onley" --which is good because I wouldn't have fit in their fort anyway...
And most recently. . ."No Burping in my rom! allowed!" She really meant it!

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a smart little student I have! Those are so cute!

Marn E said...

So funny! Now I have the song "signs" in my head that Tesla sings. I love that song!

Alyson said...

Those are classic. Jack has been doing the same lately - posting signs on his bedroom door that "No girls are allowed. Except mom." I love it. I need to be better about photographing these, as I usually just leave them there a day or two, then toss them. But I know someday I'll be sad that I didn't record them better!

Elizabeth said...

Love love these.

I have a printed out email from my nephew from when he was learning how to spell and they were living in Hawaii.

He told me I was speshl. Isn't that so charming?