Since it is Spring Break, General Conference, and Easter all at once here are the mixed up pictures. The kids have had a great time having sleeping parties in the boys room. ANY excuse the get the sleeping bags out and not have a firm bedtime is great. Ironically,
E is probably getting better sleep with her brothers rolling into her than in her regular bed (with her sister who still screams half the night).

You can imagine what happened to these cute bunny ears. . . .

E makes a pretty pretty flower. . .

Easter gifts provided plenty of fun things to do to keep the kids preoccupied so that Mom and Dad could listen to conference.

The bubble wars were the most exciting of all.
1 comment:
I was in Columbia visiting the McDonald family during conference. Stacy and I were talking about how much we miss having you in Columbia! Thanks for your friendship and support during my mission. Your family was definitely one of my "special families". You got me through some tough times on the mish with your mission stories (at least I didn't get food poisioned a 100 times. lol) Thanks for letting me have water. (ten gallons at a time) Also I appreciate your post-mission book suggestions. Loved 'em!
Looks like conference/Easter was tons of fun at your house. I am so happy for all of your blessings.
Post a Comment