Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Um I think I have a problem," he said

Then he said, "ah crap, I ruined my new gloves!"

Here are some pics of his nice little cut on the dado blade of the table saw.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

OK, no offense to Scott but I just almost threw up! :) I would so not make a good doctor....that would be me passed out on the floor.

Hope the finger heals well!

buttercup said...

Aren't you supposed to put ****WARNING****** on this at the top? That sounds like something Aaron would say. He cut his knee with an axe while we we were camping once and calmly said. I need to go to instacare, drove himself down, got the stitches and was back by the time we were done with breakfast. I would've been so freaked out. I don't do blood well--not so lucky for my kids.

LisaJ said...

Ouch!! I'm glad it wasn't me. I'm starting to slightly panic just looking at the picture!

HalnJess said...

I don't even know what to say! Sick! Ouch! Did it take off most the top? That's seriously brutal. Apparently Hal knew all about it and I had no idea. Hope it heals alright!


ps - the little message Eliza left (like her chalk on the porch) were adorable - thanks for coming out!