Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A new look at parenting (and the minivan life)

I just can't help it. . .I keep watching these and LAUGHING. Kind of makes me think of a Christopher Guest movie for people living my life.

Swagger Wagon Commercials

Thanks to Marnie for showing me the fun (as always).

3 comments:

buttercup said...

I have loved these commercials from the moment I saw them. I love the name "Swagger Wagon"

Alyson said...

These commercials make me want to get a personalized license plate for our mini-v with "I Swagger" or something like that...I love it! I used to think mini-vans were so "uncool". Now that I've been the owner of one for nearly 7 years, I couldn't love anything more!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Guy showed me one of these yesterday. LOVED It.

It's great to know you stil have an awesome sense of humor!