Monday, August 25, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

For my oldest brother's 40th birthday, we "rescued" him from work Friday morning (Aug 15th- his actual birthday) and drove him to a cabin on Bear Lake for the week-end. 
What crazy fun!! I had never been to Bear Lake before, but I probably will be going back. What a Beautiful place! We enjoyed a lovely full moon and the turquois water is just amazing. 
The kids wnated their picture with the moon at the fire pit.  Moments later they were covered in marshmellos....

Scott got to waterski and wakeboard (his happy place) and the rest of us had a lot of fun watching him and riding in the boat (and getting sunburned). 
The birthday celebration was pretty fun too. I think Ian was pretty surprised (a few times). 
There were close to 50 people for much of the week-end (lots of Ian's friends made the trip too) and it was especially fun for us to have my dad and brother Christian in from out of town. 

No comments: