Friday, November 7, 2008

Life is TASTY!


It is pomegranate season again....I am so happy. Luc is too. Every time I go to the sink, he suspects that I am secretly peeling another one, so he keeps a close watch on me...he is mostly right.

2 comments:

Shelane said...

do you have a pomegranate tree? do they grow here in utah? i need one! have you seen the pomegranate 7up at maceys? not very hot to drink, but amazing on top of vanilla ice cream.

erin said...

If only I could find a way to grow pomegranates in UT. I thought about a little hot house just to fit over the tree.....I would be in heaven then. I love ALL things Pomegrantes...I am not much of a soda girl, but I was hoarding the pomegrante 7up from last year and I am so happy that they have it again.
Eliza's first solid food...she was lucky enough to come to age at the right season.