Naomi Whiting was born 2 am Friday March 20 to us.
7lbs 7oz.
Eliza has been bucking for a sis ever since Luc was born; maybe even longer. She has been telling everybody this was going to be her sister. Luckily we made good and brought one home for her, she was willing to keep going if we did not bring a girl home to her this time too.
8 comments:
Yup, she's adorable.
I agree with Heidi--Adorable. Kielle was so proud that she new Naomi's name befoe we did. She tracked down Eliza outside to get the scoop and then came home and told us saying I have a reliable source--Eliza!
Guess what I was doing at 5:00 thursday morning? Holding my three hour old neice. Just one of the benefits of being a neighbor. Scott called me a little before Midnight and they were back by then with a little package. Like they just went shopping and had a new toaster or something. I was amazed by Erin's calm demeanor as they left. Hello! This is kind of exciting.... I am too used to the TV drama version. I'd like to think I would be that way if I had the chance. (Brian is laughing hyserically at that, I'm kind of a drama queen when its me hurting.)
Congrats Erin! We asked Luc in nursery what his baby sister's name was.He said, "ne-oh-me" We couldn't quite tell what he said, so we asked, "Emily?" He repeated "ne-oh-me" Dave said, "oh, Naomi??" He rolled his eyes and said, "NO!! Ne-oh-me!" You could tell he was so excited!! She is adorable! (and so are your others for that matter)!
Congratulations Erin!! What an amazing addition to your family. I am glad it was a girl! Its nice when it works out that way. I hope you are doing well and recovering o.k.
Many congratulations! She is a beautiful addition!
You've got such a beautiful gang! Congrats on the addition. Way to even the odds. Our Nathan (9 years old) was really hoping for at least 1 boy when the twins were born. He is now WAY out-numbered- 4 girls to 1!
Wow. Your family is so beautiful. Congrats.
Post a Comment