Friday, April 3, 2009

Some more cute pictures.....

Introducing Naomi.....I Overheard:
Samuel
--"This is Naomi. She is our baby. She cannot talk, but she has a belly button" Luc--"yeah! she has a bellybutton and don't poke her because then she will be sad"

Naomi
is finally awake and happy long enough to see her eyes..... we think that we will keep her :) ....it is fun getting to know her more and more...

Sister and brothers are constantly asking if they can hold her and they sneak kisses in CONSTANTLY so we are kept busy with crowd control. It is fun to have a new baby sister and they are mostly gentle and lovely with her. There is almost nothing better than to see the kids developing kind relationships toward each other...love it!



I have to keep reminding myself that I now have 4 children.... and they certainly each have their own unique style and personality...what a good looking bunch!

3 comments:

Sweets said...

Ohhhh, I need to come and see her! She is already losing her brand new scrunchy look......how cute!!! Your kids are adorable!

Marn E said...

She is darling!!!!

The Pratt Pack said...

I feel like I haven't even got to really see her:( She is so sweet and precious! That outfit looks so big on her. She tinsie winsie.