JUNE 1.......From the Mustache May Man of the year, to babyface.......

Although we really had a great time hamming it up for Mustache May, it was time for it all to end, at least for the next 11 months (Scott is already scheming for next year). We made it a family affair. 





Eliza and Samuel (and Luc) get their flair for the dramatic from Scott obviously.....

Transformation complete. But today (the day after) Eliza was laughing at Scott because he still had grey stuff all over his face.....


Transformation complete. But today (the day after) Eliza was laughing at Scott because he still had grey stuff all over his face.....
3 comments:
hha! I thought you were really wearing the top photos as a fashion statement or something and was a little worried! Hal will love these shots - I'll have to have him check it out!
I sported that look for a good two weeks!
It looks like you still needed to shave, even after you shaved! I guess you are just that kind of guy...
Post a Comment