Christian treated us to flambed pears...yummy and so dramatic too.


The train tables at the end were a big hit too, even for the big boys...

Down at the piers.....
I was just grateful that I got a breadbowl full of yummy clamchowder......
We went downtown to visit the train museum... which my kids are still talking about. In fact, yesterday I heard Samuel telling Eliza that maybe if they are really cooperative we will let them go on the cooking train and eat some good food....and ring the bell. Careful, some of the pictures are a bit ghoulish because of the flash.....



We are also so grateful that we could meet up with Hal and family in San Fransisco. They were kind enough to accomodate us at the last minute despite their busy and demanding schedules (and busy they are!). We wish we could see them more often. This is the first picture that I have of Scott with his brother Hal.
Eliza and Samuel were VERY VERY excited to see and play with their cousin Kya too!!
Eliza and Samuel were VERY VERY excited to see and play with their cousin Kya too!!
Down at the piers.....
I was just grateful that I got a breadbowl full of yummy clamchowder...... Thanks to everyone in CA for a fun, if short, trip! Hope we can see you all again soon!

4 comments:
did you have to say "san francisco" and "clam chowder" in the same post? and do you know what that does to me?
A woman after my own artichoke and clam chowder heart....
LOVED having you guys out. It was so nice for both of us (but really, Hal drove home so appreciative to see Scott). I'm glad you grabbed a photo of them.
We may come out and do a quick stop-over on Sunday the 12th...
The baby looks precious!
you are welcome of course anytime. We would love to have you come and play even if it is only 1 day!
Post a Comment