Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Family Mug Shots

Weddings inspire pictures so we got together with the whole fam damily before my little bro was married (July 2nd)....and here are some new family pictures taken by our favorite family photographer Amanda Peterson (http://amandasimages.blogspot.com) just before the occasion.  
The whole group inlcuding both sets of parents and my mom's parents

Our contribution

The original 5 Feinauer SIBS. Ian (middle), Erika (bottom left) Erin (me) Chrisitian (far left) and Virgil (far right).
  
Congratulations to Virgil for getting married and for all of us on some decent pictures!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

I love the new pictures! I tried clicking on them to make them bigger, and that didn't work, so I just have to use a magnifying glass to see the whole family! Now post a picture of Virgil & his wife.

HalnJess said...

I love the shots! You guys are so photogenic! I'm a little behind so now I'm catching up on your lives! haha. I really like the photo of you and your siblings - wall worthy.

Christy Jones said...

Hi there Erin, saw your blog on facebook and checked it out. you look so good and its nice to see pictures of the whole family!! Feinauers are good looking people!!!