Currently our home improvement projects consist of jobs we are able afford. That means DEMOLITION. Reconstruction will occur whenever the bank account will allow, or whenever we get sick of living in a construction zone. (Like the door-less bathroom, only missing for 11 months now.)
Our most recent project is the completion of "Phase I" of the basement remodel. A success in that we got it done in only two weekends. The plan for "phase I" was to open up the cramped, dark and dirty space beneath the stair so that we could add more storage and utilize the unused space.
Here are some pictures of the pre and in progress demolition.


A wall with two doors below the stair were removed to open up the space. Once all of that was gone we painted the foundation walls and existing shelving white and then added more shelving.

Maybe not the project that would get Tom Silva excited but . . .nice and clean and bright (and cheap!)
Now on to "phase II".
1 comment:
We started to remodel our bathroom about 3 years ago and it still isn't done. I think Patrick lost intrest or something.
Post a Comment