Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Freedoms

This morning I felt a tooth poke through the lower gums in N's mouth. She hasn't been in a big hurry compared to her siblings, but now that she is eating 'real' food we are supportive of this new developement. . .as long as teething is not constant for the next 6 months. . . we have high hopes.
About that 'real' food. . . It seems that she really likes it! We call this the food lunge.
and a mouth full of peas. . . yum. . .

In honor of her new developments, I though it would be fun to just post some recent pictures of her. She is a cutie pie and it is fun to have her learn to sit up and eat food.
These represent freedoms for her and for me!! Yeah, you go girl.

1 comment:

Kim said...

She is adorable! I can't believe she's already getting so big!