L was pretty excited for the first practice.
and got a little distracted while getting dressed. . .he forgot half of his outfit, but remembered the important new shin guards.
L & S with cousin M. . . and friends. . .we are so lucky have teams with lots of our friends. I LOVE Cub soccer...just plain fun.Scott is a little worried about E and her noncompetitive side. She would almost rather be on the sidelines cheering. She makes up some good team chants.

I have faith that she will get it sooner or later. I started playing at 6 too. I have grat memories of mud ball and playing in the rain with HUGE mudpuddes in front of the goal (just a fact of life in OR). One of my favorite childhood memories is coming home from soccer to curl up on a warm tile floor.We are finally, officially, a soccer family. Yeah! I think.....
No comments:
Post a Comment